Buddy Tribute Song

Discussion in 'Buddy Holly's fans' social room' started by thecricketssoundproject, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hi folks,

Pleasure to be on board

Just to let you know our Buddy Holly tribute song "Keep On Shining On" is at the My Space pages below

2. daisymaeholly

daisymaeholly Lead Admin Staff Member Administrator

Pete! I am truly honoured to have you on board here - today of all days!

How are you doing?

3. daisymaeholly

Great music, my friend! A treat to hear.

4. Howdy Daisy

Sorry but the delay,

been busy with My Space and emails n stuff

Pleasure to be here...will tell some more folks about it

If you have a HTL Flash Banner, I can put it on my My Spaces to let folk know about your site...

I've had 25,000 hits or so between them all..

just give me a shout

Thank you for the kind coment re-the music
    :)
    Means a lot
    best
    pete:thx:

5. daisymaeholly

Not got far enough into the coding thingummy to have a flash banner (yet!). I got this set up with the help of two very good friends who just happen to be into this kind of thing. I have a LOT to learn!

Good to hear your MS has taken off. Have accounts on there and Facebook but to be honest, I can't figure them out! Social networking - blarggh!

Are you catching the evening of tribute on BBCFour tonight? Fantastic!

6. Bbc 4

Hello,

Its a crying shame - there's been absolutely nothing on TV, then they put an old innacurate film on, the day after ! and a short prog about the Winter Dance Party....

Those media types seem to fogert that he was the biggest outside influence to British pop culture....without his UK appearances on TV and the 58 tour, we'd still be listening to Pinky & Perky !

lol

I seen your story on Hans site buddyhollylives - wonderful story and what an experience to witness it !! wow !

Well done and with the greatest envy, but in a nice way :)

Quite literally, the UK had nothing really to celebrate the 50th....im sure there were local radio tributes etc, and BBC radio 2 offering, but mm...nout much else...sad really

My spaces doing fine, umpteen Publishing Contracts signed with US Music Publishers and negotiating a Record Deal with a new US Record Label.....writing and demoing 15 or so new songs, all very Buddy/Crickets influenced, but presented in a contemporary way

Watch this space !

:thmb: