New Forum

Discussion in 'Buddy Holly's fans' social room' started by daisymaeholly, Apr 24, 2008.

1. daisymaeholly

daisymaeholly Lead Admin Staff Member Administrator

[size=14pt]Hello everyone! Welcome to a brand new forum! Come and join the run up to the 50th anniversary of Clearlake.[/size]

2. Randy Speck

Randy Speck New Member

Hello Daisy Mae Holly! How do you do? Yay I'm the first member other than you!!!!!

This is nice. Thanks for doing this! ;D

[move]RAVE ON![/move]

3. daisymaeholly

[size=16pt]Honey bun! Thank you so much for joining! Do you have any of the old OCOBH contacts you can let know?

There's still a lot to do to the site but my friend is busy working on that. Do you like the name? He's creating a text image for the header as well. And this in linked in to my archive.
    [/size]

4. Ladybird

Ladybird New Member

Helloooooo!
    I think I am number three on this shiney new forum.
    I will be watching it develop with great interest!

Best of luck and Rave On

[​IMG]

5. Cate

Cate Guest

Hey!! Thanks for the new Buddy Holly board! I guess our old one went to the old but not forgotten bin. Rave On!!

6. daisymaeholly

Seems so! I couldn't stand the empty space so decided to fill it up again. Shame I didn't do it earlier so the contents of the OCOBH could at least been salvaged. Just hope we can get all our old members back some time.

What was your username on the OC?

7. GARY

GARY Guest

I would like to know who will be attending the 50th (ROF members) @Clear Lake

I will only be able to attend Wed-Sat Sun-Mon are still being decided upon

email me if you are going to attend as I want to meet as many of you as I can

[email protected]

Monday remains a suprise until August 2Oth

This is the date the Surf will spill the beans about Feb 2 2009 festivities

Remember tickets go on sale

August 20th @ 800 am

I hope to purchase a booth if I do I will let ROF members know
    as sitting beats standing

Gary C[​IMG]

8. daisymaeholly

Oh how I wish! But I don't cope well with extremes of weather. We had some terrific reports from folk who went last Feb. Such detail, you could almost feel you were there. I am so wracked that we lost all that stuff. I'd have paid pretty much anything to have salvaged it ...

I take it you are going? Will be the 50th anniversary, of course. (sniff sniff)

9. GARY

GARY Guest

I promise to take good notes with plenty of detail for ROF fans that cannot attend the 50th
    at the Surf Ballroom

I will also take plenty of photos while Im away. I promise to share them with all of you guys

Since Im going that way in Febuary if anyone wants me to pick them up any Surf related
    goodies (tee shirts etc...) let me know we can work out shipping and payment arrangements once I have returned from Clear Lake

Gary C[​IMG]

[email protected]